Groupon vouchers are for new customers to try our treatments, unfortunately due to the commission fees to Groupon we cannot accept multiple vouchers from the same person.
If you do buy more than one voucher this must be used by someone else as a gift.
As we have more than one campaign, we will allow someone to use e *vouchers from a completely different offer.
For example: If you have already used a massage voucher you will be allowed to use the Lash Extension voucher. however, vouchers must be used on different days.
We cannot accept Vouchers from the same campaign for a different option.
For example: If you have used the Gel Manicure then later purchase the same voucher but wish to have a Pedi or buy the mani & pedi voucher. And also if you use a 60min massage and wish to use a 30min massage, this will not be accepted.
Please note that while booking appointments the beautician may not know initially that you have already booked before, but if you have been found to be using an invalid voucher you will be contacted as soon as possible, to talk over your options.
Please have your Groupon security code at hand when booking your appointment over the phone as the salon is very busy and with limited staff available the beautician may be with a client as well.
30/60 minute Massage of Choice.
- Swedish Massage: A relaxing full body or neck, back and shoulder massage involving soft long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on the topmost layers of muscles.
- Hot Stone Massage: This indulgent full body or neck, back and shoulder massage used warmed basalt stones to allow your therapist to work deeper into the areas of concern.
- Reflexology Massage: A relaxing foot massage that applies pressure to areas of the foot, that correspond to organs and systems of the body, to bring relaxation and healing to the corresponding areas.
- Indian Head Massage: A relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage on the head, face, neck and shoulders. Aiming to rebalance your body's energies.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Upgrade for £5 extra. This full body or neck, back and shoulder massage involves applying firm pressure and slow strokes to reach deeper layers of muscle and fascia (the connective tissue surrounding muscles). Used for chronic aches and pain.
- Herbal Compress Massage: Upgrade for £8 extra, only available with the 60min vouchers. This soothing massage uses gently steamed pouches packed with therapeutic herbs to reduce inflammation, soothe aches and pains, relax tendons, ligaments and improve skin texture.
- Warmed Bamboo Massage: Upgrade for £8 extra, only available with the 60min vouchers. This is an intense deep tissue massage, that uses gently warmed bamboo stalks and long gliding strokes to access deeper muscles, release and ease knots and ease tension. Promoting circulation while soothing muscles and improving the texture of your skin.
- Paraffin Wax Treatment with Back Massage: Upgrade for £8 extra, Only available with the 60min voucher. A luxurious treatment form of heat therapy intended to soothe muscles and joint pain, as well as moisturise and soften the skin. After the Paraffin wax your therapist will complete your treatment with a relaxing back, neck and shoulder massage.
These vouchers are valid: Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10am - 6pm. And Wednesday 10am - 3pm.
Herbal Compress, Bamboo and Paraffin Wax massages are not available Fridays and last booking time is 2pm.
Semi Permanent Lash Extensions.
Valid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10am - 6pm.
Perfect for the first time lash client, or someone looking to add length more than volume.
Using a single lash to add length and curl, with finished look like you have great mascara on. Please note this service requires infill appointments every 2-3 weeks to keep the look.
Shellac Application on Finger/Toes & Both.
Valid: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 10am - 6pm. Wednesday: 10am - 5pm.
Surcharges: Prep work (cuticle & Filing etc.) - £5.
Gel Removal - £3
Nail Art, Gems, Glitters including glitter gel application over first colour - £1.